Please review this page before registering and remember to sign your guests up for social program activities as you register.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please Read Below to Learn How to Register
ERC is using a new registration system. If you recieved an email indicating that CSG has created a User Account for you, please:
- Click HERE to go to registration, where you will also find these instructions.
- Then click on the “Forgot My Password” link and follow the instructions to create your own password. Your password needs to be at least eight characters in length and have a least one number.
- Once you create the password, you will automatically be logged in and ready to register for the event
If you DID NOT receive an email from CSG/ERC indicating that you have a User Account, please create a User Account to login to register, please:
- Click HERE to go to registration where you will also find these instructions.
- Then click on the “Create a new Account” link and provide the requested information to create your User Account
- The email address you provide will be automatically used as your username
- You must then create your own password. Your password needs to be at least eight characters in length and have a least one number.
- Once you have completed these steps, you will be automatically logged in and ready to register for the 2017 ERC Annual Meeting!
PLEASE NOTE: Early registration runs until June 30, 2017 after which the regular registration fees begin. Online registration ends August 4, 2017 and onsite registration begins August 12, 2017 at the Mohegan Sun. Click HERE to see the full list of registration fees. Please also remember to contact Mohegan Sun directly by July 20, 2017 and make your own room reservations. The room block will close July 20th, after which the rate and/or rooms may not be available. See the Hotel Accommodations tab for full details. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.